Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ZUMBA


Katie and Lauren got me hooked on this class that goes for an hour every Tuesday night. It's called ZUMBA and you watch the three instructors dance with super high energy to all sorts of fast paced songs and copy what they're doing. One of them is pregnant and she totally goes all out making us all sweat with her dance moves. I've come to realize how uncoordinated I am. But I've also realized just how much fun it is! For an entire hour I get a pretty intense workout while just having a good time dancing (or trying to dance) to the happy, loud songs booming in the gym. Most people here make fun of it...but we don't let it bother us because it's so much fun!

4 comments:

Cori said...

I think I need a visual. Please record yourself and then plaster it on the internet so that I can fully understand.


Haha, you know I love you

Erin said...

wow. two posts in less than a month! Thanks! Hope your psych test went well!

Kelli said...

WOW! that's so crazy! I just watched some zumba people here in Provo! It looks like a total blast! But the closest one is in Springville.. the whole car thing gets in the way! I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

I know I make fun of you but it sounds like a lot of fun and a good way to just get it all out! Wish I could go but maybe then you would make fun of me!