Saturday, September 19, 2009

My pad

I decided to show you my first home away from home tonight for two reasons: I'm super bored tonight which therefore caused the second reason to be that it's finally super clean due to the boredness. This is where I spend all of my when I'm not in class, taking a test, going to church/FHE/thursday night activity, hanging at the dorms a block and a half away, grocery shopping, or going to the gym. As far as first homes go, #6 is fairly cozy - when it's clean - which seems to be a much harder task with four other girls and no mom to keep everything in check.






3 comments:

Erin said...

oh so very cute! Much better than my first dorm. Hope you are enjoying Grey's Anatomy!

Anonymous said...

so nice and clean! Not like your previous room at times. I guess you were never bored enough :)

Kelli said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting for this post forever! I love your little apartment! Its so cute! and very clean! Nice!