Monday
One the first day I was so excited to learn that even though I have all my classes on Mondays, it was only for four hours from 10:00-2:00 - something I was not used to with High school. Now I dread Mondays because 4 hours of classes seems like an ETERNITY. But I manage to deal with it and go on living.
10:00 Biology
11:00 Algebra
12:00 Freshman Experience
1:00 Psychology
Tuesday
My favorite day of the week now. I get done with class at noon and usually get everything school related done by 2, so I have the rest of the day to do whatever comes to mind (usually skyping with my family or going over to the dorms to hang out with the Seattle boys which includes a lot of football, basketball or video games). Tuesday nights are usually devoted to ZUMBA at 6 p.m. and then a flag football game some time after that. Without knowing exactly how football works, it has become one of the more fun things I do throughout the week. I've learned a lot and even raised my catching average up slowly - we'll exclude the fact that it was zero before. Even though it's "flag" there is a lot contact - proof of the bruises up and down my legs.
Wednesday
Pretty low key, I have three classes and that's pretty much the only interesting thing about it.
Thursday
Biology and Math then my lab for THREE ENTIRE HOURS - it's a drain but it's a pretty amazing feeling when it's done - like my weekend is about to begin. We usually have a flag football game on Thursday nights too.
Friday
I just have Math and Psychology and it's extremely hard to get motivated to go to those classes because everyone else has Fridays off on their schedule.
And there you have my typical college week in a nutshell. All I have to do is survive it for eight more months now!
5 comments:
Alexa I am very imppressed by your dillegence lately to blogging. Thanks I love it. Sounds like you have a pretty good schedule.
Awe the good life! I loved only going to a few hours of class and then having the rest of the day to do whatever...BTW- I am still waiting for that ZUMBA video!
Sounds like you have things under control and keeping a good balance :)
Oh man--sounds fun! Isn't college so weird? I mean we used to go to class for HOURS AND HOURS! Now I fall asleep if I have a class for an hour and half! So I totally can relate on the Monday.. what a bummer!
guess what day it is!
Post a Comment