Drinking 8+ glasses of water a day
Morning exercising 3 times a week
ZUMBA once a week (I have discovered it once again and can't remember why I didn't go because it's so much FUN)
Read from the Book of Mormon every day
Donate blood on a regular basis
These are just some of the ones I have been working on at the moment. My theme for the year is to "live in the now" and enjoy what I am doing right now and not worry so much on things that I have no control over now. Here's to fresh starts and a great year!
2 comments:
You are just about the cutest little sister EVER!!! I am going to make you a little vinyl sign to put up on your bathroom mirror with your theme!
I love you!
Very inspiring miss alexa! .. i may have to steal a few of those goals!
Post a Comment