I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this movie!!! Ash and I have seen it twice, paying full price even. Just wait until the dollar theatre gets it.... One of my favorite lines was when Rapunzel has Flinn tied up in a chair with her hair after hitting him unconscious with a frying pan. She says, "You're not here for my hair?" and then he says, "What? No, the only thing I want to do is get OUT of your hair---quite literally!" Super funny...everyone needs to see it!
3 comments:
I will agree with you that it was a very good movie that was easy to understand, I just wish the rest of the night had been that straight forward....
just saw it last night... I LOVED it! I think the chamelion was my favorite character!
I'm glad you liked it -- I can't wait to see it myself ... not enough to pay full price -- BUT I still think it looked super cute!
Post a Comment