Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Mornings

I have a new love for Saturday mornings. Not only do I love sleep in past 6:30 which is the time I get up for my Espanol class throughout the week, but I've realized how much can be accomplished when you don't spend half the day sleeping. My roommates and I were all awake by 8:30 this morning and got right down to cleaning, making our already clean apartment spotless. By noon I had done all my laundry, cleaned our bathroom, cleaned our room, had breakfast and read a chapter in Microbiology. The start of a new school year has brought back all the determination and new goals of studying harder, being more organized and getting more things accomplished (hence an updated blog). This is the first of many Saturdays I would like to hope for through the year. It's amazing how much more productive you feel when you start the day off at a decent time!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm with you Lex! Although.. sometimes a good sleep in would be nice. I will try to follow your productive example for my whole life!