

Today, my ensemble resembled that of a waitress at a Wingers restaurant - one of my very favorites. My oh so generous brother in law and sister got this "freakin amazing shirt" for me for my birthday this year and suggested I wear it to school. I took them up on the offer and although it was very comfy and loose, I didn't exactly feel like "Warning: Extremely Sexy" material. It kind of reminded me of the shirts mechanics wear. Everyone else loved it though!
5 comments:
YEAH! I'm so glad you wore the shirt from you "oh-so-generous" sister and brother-in-law. You do look so so sexy!!
Of course they loved it. Duh! That's why we got it for you. Cuz we're OH SO HIP!
seeing your shirt makes me hungry for Sticky finger salad!
with a diet coke! :)
you look so cute. I have yet to eat there though. maybe sometimes
Post a Comment