Over this break, I decided one of my Christmas presents to be painting my room. While emptying out anything and everything in my two closets, we came across my old FisherPrice Dollhouse. I couldn't resist and I put the house together, remembering all the stuff I used to play with. I distinctly remember Cori having just as much fun with it as I did, taking advantage of me being younger and always picked the house first in the division of all the people and parts of the house. It was really fun remembering all the stuff I used to do, and this was just one of the many fascinating things I found deep in the depths of my closets...Saturday, December 20, 2008
While cleaning my room...
Over this break, I decided one of my Christmas presents to be painting my room. While emptying out anything and everything in my two closets, we came across my old FisherPrice Dollhouse. I couldn't resist and I put the house together, remembering all the stuff I used to play with. I distinctly remember Cori having just as much fun with it as I did, taking advantage of me being younger and always picked the house first in the division of all the people and parts of the house. It was really fun remembering all the stuff I used to do, and this was just one of the many fascinating things I found deep in the depths of my closets...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think that you should paint and then play dolls
Post a Comment