Mom is very excited to get painting!
The tape stripes looked so cool, I was almost tempted to change my mind about just plain white stripes.
All Christmas day was devoted to putting up the tape for the stripes. Dad got a laser that gave us a guide to put the tape straight on at the right distance apart. We made a great team, putting up about 70 stripes of tape.
I'm gonna take a guess and say that that is about the biggest tape ball you have ever seen.
Dad replaced all the old tan fixtures that have been there for decades with shiny, white new ones
I love my new light switch - you can't see the screws!
This is the best angle I could get to see the full effect of the stripes and framing.
Just a look at a little bit of the 140 stripes along the walls...
I love my new light switch - you can't see the screws!
This is the best angle I could get to see the full effect of the stripes and framing.
Just a look at a little bit of the 140 stripes along the walls...
It's been a long and very strenuous task, but we have finished! My room looks awesome, thanks to all the help from my mom, dad and Zach. While jamming out (well probably just Mom and I were while Zach and Dad endured through it) to the Grease and High School Musical soundtracks, and a little bit of Beyonce, P!nk, Rihanna, and Hannah Montana, we painted and put up tape day in and day out all break!
2 comments:
Wow Lexi that looks so awesome. Thanks for the picture of my striping, but I think your stripes look awesome!!!! Enjoy it for the next eight months until someone moves into your bedroom and decides to paint it their own color (camouflage?) and you are stuck in a college dorm room! Love you lots!
I think I liked the green stripes, but the white is nice too. I bet dad will be happy when all the kids are gone and he can stop painting rooms when someone moves into someone elses room. Looks like you all had fun.
Post a Comment