...of seminary and high school! Today, I had to get back in the groove and wake up at six for my last first day. It's a little sad, but exciting and happy all at the same time. Being at the new high school is very cool, most of my classes are in the purple pod and I'm looking forward using all the new technology that comes along with the new school. I also was lucky enough to score a purple pod locker because there aren't enough lockers to accommodate every single student. I guess you could say I was a lil over-anxious because I went to the office straight away to meet the first come - first serve because I got purple locker #2. I couldn't have gotten #1 because it is a handicap locker, so I basically got the first ever locker. Here's my schedule for the day:
1st Spanish 4
2nd Calculus
3rd Yearbook and Publications
4th Lunch (I go to lunch at 10:55 a.m. - it's like a second breakfast)
5th Senior Project
6th AP Biology
7th Government
8th AP Composition
It was a very satisfying last first day, and I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the year in the new high school!
5 comments:
Will you please take pictures of the new high school for erin and I to see. We also need to see purple locker #2!!! Stink that you have lunch so early, but don't you absolutely love breakfast food, so that is good for you! Also, what the heck is Senior Project? There never was any of that when I was there! Miss you!
that is crazy that it is your last first day, but i bet it is the best feeling to be a senior.
Wow, can't believe that Weca is a senior! At least come Jan. you can have a more normal lunch time.
Yeah, I was womdering the same thing, what id senior project? Is it like work study? Glad you had a good first day. I eat lunch early too, so I know all about it! Enjoy your second day of school! Love Erin
OMG! SENIOR BABY!! I totally forgot about there being a new school! Thats exciting? lol so anyway I STARTED A BLOG! yeah i know... ;)
Post a Comment