Monday, February 11, 2008

The Spice Girls!

Well seeing as my die hard fans, Mom, Cori, and Erin, have been dying for another post I was looking here and just realized that I never put any pictures of the Spice Girls...the sole reason for even going to Vegas. The concert the night after we went, Baby Spice fell off the stage and broke her ankle. I was kinda bummed it didn't happen during ours, it would have added a little more excitement, considering I barely knew any of the songs. I wasn't allowed to listen to them when I was growing up...(love you, Mom!) haha and I'm probably much better off for it. Well here are some pics from way far away from the stage and pre-casted Baby Spice!





3 comments:

Cori said...

I think if baby spice would have fallen off the stage during the time you were there would have made your whole trip worth it, considering!

Laura said...

hey, no....hannah and cory did kinda breakup but they are good...sorry for the confusion...:(

Anonymous said...

It is about time!!! I wish you could have gotten a picture of Baby Spice falling of the stage too. Oh well. Looks like fun! Now, lets see how long you go now before I have have to start begging again!