Thursday, February 21, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

So two weeks ago, I decided to step out of my box and try out for the musical Disney's Beast and the Beast. The only thing I have ever done close to that was play a bat in the Missoula Children's Theatre in first grade, where all I had to do was run around the stage and screech. It was pretty much was the most stressful thing of my life, having never sung a solo before in my life apart from the privacy of my room, the gold truck a.k.a. the beast, and in the shower. Having never sung a solo without a piano and infront of twenty other people! Well I apparently didn't hurt their ears too bad because I got a part! On May 1st and 2nd, my acting debut will begin as the "Sausage Curl Girl." (Don't ask me who that is because I'm not exactly sure myself just yet). I'm pretty sure it's a townsperson at the begining, if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May 1st huh. I will have to see if I can get off. SOunds like fun, I am proud of you. Sorry I couldn't see you this weekend, stupid snow! Glad you updated, I was about to begin the daily posting again!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it! Way to try something new.