Sunday, April 29, 2012
Epiphany
This past semester with Calculus kicking my trash again and relationships gone awry, it has been rough on my sense of learning and progressing in my education and even in my life. At times it has felt like a waste of a semester and feeling like I made wrong choice after wrong choice. Tonight that changed when I got handed this rose and certificate. I may not have a lot to show from worldly perspective on my advancements in education or career or even social status, but to realize all of the spiritual growth and knowledge I have gained from my Institute classes, I feel like I was exactly where I needed to be at the right time. I may be unsure of where I'm headed or what I'll be doing, but the things that I learned there I can take with me, making the future seem not quite so scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
See? I told you that this semester wasn't a waste! :)
Wow, you sound so mature. Love you! Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment