Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The world would be a better place...

IF everyone did nice/slightly weird things such as my neighbor named Luc. The best word to describe him is eccentric. He went on a run with Camilla and me once and ran barefoot all along the streets of St. George to the temple. He has seen every movie made since the dawn of time and knows plenty of behind-the-scene facts about everyone one of them. He bicycled across the United States in a summer. He has something to say about ANYTHING - you name it, he'll carry a 5 minute conversation all on his own.

Today I was walking to class when I noticed him come up behind me, a little bit in my bubble space. He passed me up walking really quickly until he would slow down and hover behind someone else. I thought it was very odd, but typical Luc behavior, until I noticed he was randomly putting something IN people's bags they were carrying. VERY intrigued, I walked faster to keep up and observed his pick-pocket in reverse. When I couldn't follow him any longer without surpassing the building of my class, I gave up my pursuit, deciding attending class was more important than solving the Luc mystery. As I was getting my books and pencil out of my bag, I happened to find an AIRHEAD....what a slightly odd but very nice surprise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that sounds very nice, though if I didn't know him I might be creeped out by someone so close but at least if was quick!

Erin said...

can't wait to see you on Thursday!