
Well, this is a tad bit anticlimactic since most of you well know what decision I have made, but with a lot of consideration and weighing in others' opinions (some stronger than others...) and even making a pro and con list for both places, I have decided to go to Dixie State in St. George, Utah. Among the accusations of it being a party school and just not as "up there" with BYU Provo, the main selling point for me was that it had a dental hygiene program which is something I'm very close if not completely sure what I would like to do as a career. I also got a scholarship that was very generous, making the decision a little more easy. So on August 24, 2009, I will be attending school in hot weather - St George!
3 comments:
Congrats! And thanks for a new post!
I hope you can wear flip flops all the time! No more snow Clothes, Yeah!
Mom
The truth is, any school can be a party school if you're looking for it. And the opposite is true too. Just stay away from bad stuff and you're good to go! You'll love it!
Post a Comment