This year I went to winter formal with Jonas Kuehl the German exchange student from Lovell that played first singles on our tennis team this year. Apart from the fact that he was always asking me what the songs were saying (about 90% of the time even
I didn't have a clue), we had a pretty fun time dancing and hanging out with everyone. It's kind of sad once I realized that this was my last Winter Formal, but I'm glad that it ended with it being a blast!

Getting ready is always the funnest part! This year it was quite the process...

...and I would have to say it was a success! (obviously the thing I was trying on Kelli's hair in the first picture didn't quite work out)


I think the girls should always be in charge of getting the flowers because these were my favorite by far!


Yes, I know this picture looks like I am all over Jonas, but I wasn't - I was just showing off my awesome shoes!

We felt like celebrities amongst the paparazzi with all the parents blinding us with their cameras!
3 comments:
Holy Moly you ARE all over Jonas! Geeze Lexi give the man some space, actually, from the look on his face maybe he wants less space! Just kidding! You look so great!
The pictures look nice, I'm glad you fixed the devil eyes!
I though you were all over him too! I am sure he didn't mind. You look so beautiful. Hope you had fun.
Post a Comment