A guy in Cori and Eric's ward sells hot tubs and he gives the key to his store to try some out sometimes. We all loved it!
The Zoo 



For an Eagle Scout Project this kid made these wings and facts to put up along the fence of the eagle exhibits. We had a good time checking out our arm spans, I felt pretty awesome up against the Kestrel.


The Zoo 



For an Eagle Scout Project this kid made these wings and facts to put up along the fence of the eagle exhibits. We had a good time checking out our arm spans, I felt pretty awesome up against the Kestrel.



4 comments:
looks like you guys had fun, wish I could be there
Wow it seems like you and your family are having so much fun, but you need to hurry back to Powell. i miss you.
it was fun, especially Q around the goats he could pet. Just think how fun the Albuquerque Zoo will be! Sorry we have to leave tomorrow but it was fun
You were my friend...until you went to the zoo... Im afraid that has to be the end of our friendship...well, maybe I can forgive you..but seriously, zoos are EVIL...by the way..you should check out my page! Its got new pics!! (Dare night) :)
Post a Comment