This week of school is totally pointless to go to I've decided. In every class they're basically just making us help them box up stuff to go to the new school and telling us to study for their final. It would be really nice if we could just take them and be done because I'm so so sooo ready for summer! I still haven't gotten my paper back, but she was really interested in the presentation overview of it, so I'm thinking she's liking it. And just to ease your minds, I'm almost positive I'm going to end up this year with my 4.0 intact unless I completely lose my mind and screw up a final.
3 comments:
good, I am gald you will still have your 4.0 intact (what a shame that would be to mess it up!) Good luck on finals and have a fun summer!
I hear you! I'm ready for summer too. I'm sure you will do well on your finals.
I can't wait for you to have summer and come visit me. Thank goodness you still have your 4.0..only one more year and you will have it!! I happen to know that you are an excellent "box packer", no wonder the teachers have asked you to box. We do not want those super skills to go to waste. Only student with a 4.0 should know that. haha
Post a Comment