Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Tennis!

Today, Tay and I played 2nd doubles against Cody. Of course since it's the spring season, it was freezing and windy! Well it didn't stop us because we put the game away 6-2, 6-2. Not bad I'd say because we were kinda messing around. I think it was a good start to the very short season though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So sorry I missed it, catch you next time, champ.

Anonymous said...

well, considering that you are the state champs, I hope you could win (even if it is windy and you were messing around!)

Cori said...

I have to agree with Erin, you'd better be winning because you were the Wyoming State Champion this past fall. What # of Doubles are you playing with her?

Laura said...

Hey!! I added to my blog :) crazy huh!! you are still beating me :( by a lot actually...but ive got some cool pics :D luv ya!