

My prom dress was a success, thanks to a LOT of time put into it by my wonderful mother. Even my hair turned out pretty good, you can't really see how big it actually was because it blends in with picture in the background, but Mom and I blow dried and hairsprayed it so much it was huge! I had a fun time dancing with everyone, they all looked so good. It's crazy to see all the selection of the of the modest dresses that seem really hard to find.
4 comments:
you remind me of cinderella! Glad you had fun. Hope your paper goes well!
Cute Dress!!!! Your right there is no way to describe it! LOVE IT! I think Eric, Q and I are going to be able to come this weekend. Love you!
You looked so pretty that night, Alexa! Hope you have fun again this Saturday!
You are sooo gorgeous especially in your dress. Your Mom did a good job.
Post a Comment