Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Wave

So this past week, my skin went crazy and I was freaking out a little. I saw this commercial on TV with Vanessa Hudgens a.k.a. Gabrielle on High School Musical, advertising this cool, new, little, battery-operated, facial cleansing thing. I had to have it! If it's good enough for Vanessa it's good enough for me! So my very loving, patient mother took me to Wal-Mart yesterday and I got "The Wave." I went through about three different pads as soon as we got home and it was AMAZING! My face feels so soft! I totally recommend it, if you are ever in the same position I was in...

4 comments:

Cori said...

Cool, I want to try it when I come to visit next week! What a kind, patient and beautiful mother we have!

Anonymous said...

I want to too! I agree, we do have a kind, patient and beautiful mother!

Anonymous said...

wow, I like that the beautiful got added in! Everyone will be home soon for some shopping I can see! :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait till next week, so I got one today. Can't wait to try it!