Sunday, January 20, 2008

Good bye Diet Pepsi


As of January 18th, 2008, I have decided to go on a soda fast. For an entire year I will go with so much as a drop of any carbonated beverage. I'm pretty much just doing this to just to see if I can, and it's supposedly healthier for you-who knew. I've recruited Cori and Eric so far...many more to come...

12 comments:

Cori said...

Thank you for finally updating your blog you slacker. And also thank you for putting a very savory picture of a beautiful diet pepsi on your blog to mock me! My mouth was watering!

Anonymous said...

You're a stronger person than I am!

Anonymous said...

I give you three weeks and you'll be back on the carbonated bev. bandwagon! I give Cori and Eric even less time. Good luck however! Miss you! Love Erin

Anonymous said...

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese put something new up, and to prove I check it everyday I will write a message everyday until you update!

Anonymous said...

one more day without an update :(

Anonymous said...

still nothing!

Anonymous said...

once again, nothing new

Anonymous said...

oh come on! Please do something!

Cori said...

ya...geeze alexa I check it everyday too...this is never going to work as a young womens project if you don't update it!

Anonymous said...

yeah, not a very good project, and once again, still nothing new!

Anonymous said...

I am going to keep this up until you update!

Anonymous said...

ok Alexa, this is getting ridiculous!