Sunday, December 30, 2007

White Chocolate is Not the Phone for Me


I've officially gone through five of the white chocolate phones! I don't know what is wrong with me because I seriously don't think I have done anything wrong to break or damage the phone. My mom and both my sisters all have chocolates and they are still content with their first ones. You would think after having this many problems with the same phone, they would allow you to switch, but no...I have to just keeping getting replacements. But for now I'm phoneless, and it pretty much feels like I'm missing my hand... dang white chocolates...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Ha! I am the first one this time. And just for the record, I am on my second white chocolate! Maybe it is just the white ones that have problems. Hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I will be 2nd. Dark is much better I guess, even though I don't have a speaker.

Anonymous said...

But Mom, you don't like dark!

Cori said...

I want your new phone lexi! I will give you my working (1st) cherry chocolate and you can give me your new NV orange phone! I want to see some pictures of you wisdom-less mouth!!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.